Dear Valued Customers,
Our top priority is and has always been the safety of our customers and maintaining clear and transparent lines of communication. In light of ongoing developments, Mazda of Palm Beach is dedicated to following the mandates of our local authorities and health experts including the CDC, regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). We are doing everything in our power to make the necessary adjustments to our work and operations in order to maintain a healthy environment for our employees, customers and the community.
- We have dedicated in-house sanitary team constantly wiping down and cleaning all surfaces 24 hours a day in our store, to ensure our showroom, service department and part department is as clean as possible.
- We have placed hand sanitizing stations alongside all entrances as well as throughout our entire dealership.
- Anti-viral wipes have also been provided to our team members in order to disinfect common areas, desks and work spaces.
- Common fixtures are being frequently sanitized in order to keep a sterile environment throughout our store.
- We are taking the necessary precautions dictated by health experts and the CDC and asking all employees who are feeling ill or who have travelled to high-risk areas to stay self-quarantined for at least 2 weeks.
If your vehicle needs service, please feel free to schedule your next appointment online. We can even do pickup and delivery with service for your convenience. Please rest assured that we are also taking the necessary precautions in our service bays by disinfecting all components of your vehicle that are regularly touched by you and your passengers on a daily basis.
Thank you for your patience and your trust in the Mazda of Palm Beach.
Mazda of Palm Beach